There has never been a more important time for the business community in Axminster to work together, with the common cause of helping to make the town a better place in which to live, work and trade. After some difficult years, there is now general agreement that things are on the turn. If we work with decision-makers and other bodies to make the Axminster brand a strong one then each of our individual businesses will in turn enjoy the benefits.
The Chamber is still working on the full list of services it will offer its members but we have set out the following preliminary key objectives:
- We will be the voice of the business community and engage with councils and other key decision-makers
- We will work with government at all levels to make Axminster better and stronger
- We will promote the town and its businesses
- We will signpost (and provide where needed) cost-effective training in the skills local businesses need
- We will explore networking opportunities.
We will welcome your views and ideas on how we can best serve the business community. Please complete the questionnaire that appears on the home page or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts
These are the annual costs, which you can pay here on our website:
Please join without delay and give the revitalised Chamber a quick lift-off. The membership costs apply from 1 April 2022 – the intervening period is free.
Please express your interest in the first instance to email@example.com.